[CC] Refurbishment Update

Discussion in 'Announcements / Information' started by Reyzor, Jun 9, 2017.

?

What are you most excited about?

1. Survival World

33.3%
  2. New Parkours + Hub

27.8%
  3. New AK2 Areas + Updates

38.9%
  1. Reyzor

Reyzor Owner
    Owner

Hey guys!

Today I have some great news. As you all know, the server was closed for more than three weeks due to big maintenance work.
    We're excited to finally show you whats new on the server and when its going to reopen!

[​IMG]

One of the most requested modes of all time is returning to CC!
    All players are able to claim a number of chunks for themselves and can build awesome things together with their friends.
    We built a completely new spawn and have a huge 15,000 x 15,000 vanilla 1.11 map prepared for you.

By voting for our server (/vote) you will also be able to obtain "Vote Keys" aswell as some coins that can be used to get a nice reward!
    In upcoming events you'll also be able to win "Mystery Keys" for bigger and really awesome rewards used for Survival!

Sharpen your pickaxe's, invite your friends and get on building!

[​IMG]

Many of you liked the "Adventure Parkour" map. Thats why we decided to create a completely new parkour world hub, where you can join in one of the serveral new full-sized jump'n'runs that all reward you with tons of coins!

Expect fun and challening new maps like "Escape Facilty", "Time Traveller" or "Dungeon Runner".

The new parkour world and new maps will be added later this June!

[​IMG]

As we have already mentioned before, Adventure Kingdom will regularly receive new updates, new rides and new areas. During the server downtime we had lots of time to make big changes in our backend systems aswell as updating some of the areas.
    We've also started to work on the "Western" area which is expected to open somewhere this Summer!

When we opened AK2 in April, we introduced a completely new coaster system made by Dysche.
    While the system was incredibly awesome and realistic at first, we quickly realized some big flaws with movement and pathfinding.
    For now, our ChaosCoaster project will go back into the works and we'll reopen all coasters with an updated version of Traincarts for now. We'll continue to try out new things and might add the improved system to a few coasters over time.

But we've not only added tons of new decoration and a new flatride, a new building in the Mainstreet next to the entrance will also open shortly after the reopening: "The Adventurers Guild".
    We don't wanna spoil too much, but prepare for a challenge that you've not seen anywhere else before.

Last but not least, we've officially opened the "Aqua Park" next to AK2 and the Spawn, so you can cool down a bit during the upcoming Summer Season!

[​IMG]

Minecraft has been evolving massively within the last couple of years. Because of several abandoned plugins that we were forced to use in the past, the whole server was stuck on 1.8 even though you were able to join with the newer version.
    But this resulted in a lot trouble overall, as you could not use the new blocks in the Plotworld and our Builders were stuck with outdated commands and plugins to create rides.

With the reopening of the server, CC will now only be accessible with 1.11 and 1.12.
    Since the release of MC 1.12 was just a few days ago, we might not be able to run the server 1.12 only yet but you can expect us to update the server to the latest version within the next few days.
    We will drop all support for older versions (1.8, 1.9, 1.10) and players are now finally able to use all the new blocks in the Plotworld and the Survival world (not 1.12 blocks yet though!).
    This also gives us the possibilty to work with new features, effects and particles - so expect lots of new awesome onride animatronics for upcoming rides.

With that said, we are planning to reopen the server tomorrow, Saturday, June 10th 2017 at 5PM GMT/1 PM EST.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask in this thread!
    See you on the server!

If you purchased an ELITE membership earlier, your rank will be extended by the amount of days the server was not available.

2. TheBeast137

TheBeast137 Visitor
    Visitor

This is Amazing! Im so excited for tommorow! Im sorry for all my idiotic complaints. Honestly it seems like the 3 week+ wait will be worth it! Im excited for everything!

3. TheBeast137

TheBeast137 Visitor
    Visitor

Im So excited for tommorow! Looks like CC is opening sooner then I thought!

4. 6FlagsAstroworld

6FlagsAstroworld Ultimate Six Flags nerd
    Visitor

I'm really excited for the new AK2 updates and Aqua Park! :D

5. TheBeast137

TheBeast137 Visitor
    Visitor

Everything looks like its worth the wait!

6. FletSkys_

FletSkys_ Guest

Woop woop!

All these new refurbishment updates and additions to CC might get me back into minecraft to be honest! I absolutely cannot wait for new systems being introduced to the server! Seems like a huge job done in quite a short time period! Really excited for tomorrow, definitely going to be there!

7. 789limer

789limer Helper

Yay! Im so exited for all these new updates to server! This Year On chaos crafter is gonna be amazing!

8. TheBeast137

TheBeast137 Visitor
    Visitor

Its gonna be lit :D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:

9. indigopuppy

indigopuppy Helper

Gonna be a lit summer ;)

10. Fabstar77

Fabstar77 TypicalPotatoFab
    Visitor

Good job on updating the server cant wait! :)

11. SenorPredo

SenorPredo Mr. Nobody
    Admin

I love how almost nobody is excited for the new parkour maps like boi aren't y'all glad to get rid of Rainbow Road?

xXLilyroseXx and 789limer like this.
  12. 789limer

789limer Helper

I ammmmm but I only could of voted for one thing ;)

13. princefireball

actually no XD

14. Dysche

Dysche Developer
    Developer

I like Rainbow Road. .-.

xXLilyroseXx and Fabstar77 like this.
  15. Ginger_Ninja_76

i liked all of them

16. SenorPredo

SenorPredo Mr. Nobody
    Admin

No you don't o-O

xXLilyroseXx and ChocoMonster217 like this.
  17. Ginger_Ninja_76

18. Boi rainbow road was the best

19. princefireball

the rainbow road was EZ coins