Might Be Leaving CC & Minecraft (Must Read) Might

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Fabstar77, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Fabstar77

Fabstar77 TypicalPotatoFab
    Visitor

Hello Visitors, Elites/Vip's And Staff.
    My name is TypicalPotatoFab, You can call me Fab!
    • Today I was thinking About Life and things that go on in life. Recently I have bought some ranks on a server that most of you may know of I may not say Because that would count as advertising but it has a rank called VIP VIP+ MVP - MVP+. I recently got one of those ranks I actually bought VIP THEN VIP+ Then Someone got me MVP. I was playing skywars and I got 2 kills in team mode. Someone watch dog reported me and I randomly got perm ban for no reason. I've lately been in a lot of stress and I really don't know what to do in life bedsides play minecraft. I think I should cut down the hours even quit because time zones are very different and alot of people are not on when I play. I've been trying my best to come on very early in the morning but there is no hope for that because most people are on 2 in the morning. I've Had the best time ever on CC And its not like im quiting i'm coming to the decision. if I leave ill probably cry like a baby like I am now but its all for the best. It all depends on that server and how I setup life and what I should do. I will keep an update on if im quiting or not. Right now its 50% - 50% If I do I wish you the best in the future and I have all hope from my heart that you will be one of the best servers ever and look after all of your players in a good manner and i amazing attitude. I've met my first friends and even best friends on this server such as Limer, Barto, ProfessorDread, Hascar And good friends like Dysche, 6Flags, LilyRose, TiiWu, Reyzor ect And some awesome friends like LilyRose! I just don't want to disappoint any of you because you are all truly amazing people and have a amazing quality in a different way. Your all like a big family to me, and thats what I love about this server as everyone is so nice and kind and compassion to mc and there surroundings. I could not imagine living life without CC Or minecraft but im up for that challenge. All of you people on cc staff, visitors & ranks should be proud of yourself and grateful to have the attitude of a good person. Everyone I would just like to say thankyou for making this a great experience I will still come on CC but I'm thinking hard and thinking with the heart.
    ~Yours Always TypicalPotatoFab/Fabstar77! :(

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Cheeselord11

Cheeselord11 Visitor
    Visitor

Fab been great when you're on cc hope you get unbanned
    ~Cheeselord111~

3. Hascar5

Hascar5 Visitor
    Visitor

D: pls don't go

4. xXLilyroseXx

xXLilyroseXx Visitor
    Visitor

Dunt Go Fabbb :(

5. Reyzor

Reyzor Owner
    Owner

Hey Fabstar,

it's always sad to see players go (even if its temporarly) but in your case it's understandable.
    There is just one little thing bugging me out about it. In your thread, you state that you indeed got false banned:
    But in the server's forum HERE you actually confess to have hacks on and that you deserve the ban.

No matter what happened... please do not lie. This will not only help you in Minecraft, but in real life aswell. Nobody wins anything if you tell lies to your friends.

Nonetheless I would like to wish you the best for your future and we may see us again on the server! :)
    ~ Rey

6. Fabstar77

Visitor

Thank you for understanding, I told the truth on hypixel and it was because I was also bored and did not know what to do and I did not know the possibility as in the ban appeal they did not say it was hacking they said it was a way that could give disadvantaged to other players, Im happy to tell you the truth. But will I get ban from CC. I'm thankful that you understand and I would like to confess that I did cheat in minecraft once and with all my heart I would just want everyone to not get angry at me what ever I do because I just want to be calm. nice and Civil! :) Cheating and hacking is wrong and I would confess I did it once and im not proud of it.
    -Fab

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    789limer and xXLilyroseXx like this.
  7. Mick! :D

Mick! :D Mick_green06
    Visitor

Fab you are allways welcome now to my realm. I wish you to stay, i just got MVP+ to play with you soo.... ****

flip hypixel

dont leave mc
    ~Mick

also try telling hypixel you did nothing

789limer likes this.
  8. Mick! :D

Visitor

Loopdooptoop says he doesnt want you to go

Fabstar77 likes this.
  9. Fabstar77

Visitor

I also just wanted to say Thankyou for writing that comment because When I got on CC I told 15 other people the truth that I did cheat and Im sorry for that, I would also like to say thankyou everyone for understanding what I did and being mature about what happen and still being my friends and always making my dreams closer and closer! :D

Mick! :D, 789limer and xXLilyroseXx like this.
  10. Mick! :D

Visitor

Did you hack?

11. Mick! :D

Visitor

@Fabstar77

I am making my own bed Wars on realms :D as well as sky wars so you don't miss out

Fabstar77 likes this.
  12. Fabstar77

Visitor

cool

13. Mick! :D

Visitor

Everyone on this thread is invited to my realm, brand new puzzle maps were added! Including bed wars with shrulkers